OKEGOAL.COM - I see that you are interested in some amazing goals scored in football. There are many examples of genius goals scored in impossible situations, where the players showed incredible skill, creativity, and accuracy.
Some of these goals are:
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic's overhead kick against England (2012): The Swedish striker scored one of the most spectacular goals ever seen, when he acrobatically volleyed the ball from 30 yards out over the head of Joe Hart, who was off his line.
- Lionel Messi's solo goal against Getafe (2007): The Argentine wizard dribbled past six defenders and the goalkeeper, before slotting the ball into the net, in a goal that resembled Diego Maradona's “Goal of the Century” against England.
- Roberto Carlos' free kick against France (1997): The Brazilian left-back unleashed a powerful shot from 35 meters out, that curved in an impossible way and went into the top corner, leaving Fabien Barthez stunned.
- Dennis Bergkamp's turn and finish against Argentina (1998): The Dutch maestro controlled a long pass from Frank de Boer with his first touch, flicked the ball past Roberto Ayala with his second touch, and scored with his third touch, in a sublime display of technique and composure.
- Wayne Rooney's bicycle kick against Manchester City (2011): The English forward scored one of the most iconic goals in Premier League history, when he connected with a cross from Nani and executed a perfect overhead kick that flew into the top corner, giving Manchester United a crucial win over their rivals.
You can watch some videos of these goals and more on YouTube.
Which one is your favorite?